I like to spend mornings focused on biz, with minimal inputs.
Wake up time: 7:23am
Routine duration: bout an hour
My power morning routine is:
- Wake up, drink a lot of water, brush teeth
- Put on some music and coffee (my fav is mushroom coffee by Four Sigmatic)
- While the coffee’s brewin’ I’m dancing around / active stretching / moving around to loosen up
- Check email and Slack to see if there’s anything I need to handle immediately
- Work/communicate for maybe 15 - 30 minutes to make sure my morning is clear.
- Shower, then smash the most important goal of the day.
The goal is biz/creative focused and lasts 1-4 hours. After that I head out for a fitness break, feeling accomplished and ready to carry the momentum through the rest of the day.
I usually don’t eat until after fitness break (around 1). If I feel hungry, I’ll put coconut oil in my coffee to kill the hunger.